Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located near the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking a Developer (Ops) to join our team.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 11 million end-users, availability in 14 languages and over 200 staff across two offices in Europe and the Americas, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain, While while we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What's it all about?
For our Black Ops squad, we are looking for a developer with Ops experience, or a drive to grow in that direction. Black Ops is the central squad with ownership of our entire infrastructure, both in regards delivery pipeline, as well as content delivery. You’ll be working alongside security experts, IT support, architects, and others.
Black Ops is part of the Engineering tribe within Virtuagym. Other squads in this tribe include Squad Coffee, dedicated to test automation infrastructure, and Squad Orange, building and maintaining our core shared services.
In this Position you will…
- Engineer and administer Linux based servers;
- Ensure high availability and scalability of our systems in planning, setup and maintenance including regular update cycles with a focus on minimal downtime;
- Have the chance to take part in designing future proof setups for new infrastructure;
- Manage projects for migration, monitoring and security, disaster recovery planning, etc.;
- Help build on and improve our delivery pipeline;
- Be a developer’s developer.
Who Are You?
- Experience with Java and / or Python;
- Experience with Container Technologies (eg: Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure;
- Experience with Config Management and Infrastructure as Code (eg Saltstack, Terraform, Ansible);
- Experience with CI Concepts;
- Good skills on Linux command line;
- Experience with support infrastructure, services and tools like DNS, web servers (nginx), LDAP, mail servers (Postfix), monitoring (Icinga, Prometheus, …).
We think you’re awesome if you have:
- Top notch Python Skills;
- Advanced experience as Database Administration (SQL, NoSQL);
- Experience with Icinga2 / Nagios or Prometheus.
What Do We Offer?
Do We Have Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.
Health & Fitness