Luware, as part of mimacom | Flowable group, is a product-based enterprise (Microsoft Gold Partner), which develops unified communications solutions (namely a call center automation software) based on the latest MS technologies.
The call center is integrated with MS Teams.
We’re looking for a DevOps for a greenfield solution that is based on the latest technologies such as
- .net core
- Raven DB (NoSQL)
- In addition, analyzing the risks, assessing the feasibility of the project and keeping the highest possible user-friendliness of the software in the field of view.
- Deploy, configure and maintain our products on Microsoft Azure
- Ensure that all systems are available and performing according to the expected Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Continuously improve and maintain third-party cloud-based monitoring (Grafana, Jaeger, Kiali, Prometheus)
- Provide support for our production environments running on Azure, along with other key stack components
- Ability to provide out of hours on-call support
- Collaborate with product development teams to align on the next generation software delivery pipelines
- An opportunity to work in an innovative, powerful and young international team of really high level specialists
- Great workable development process
- Clear requirements in written and attention to people needs
- A chance to take part in the whole development process and an ability to post your ideas and experiences that will be really appreciated
- An attractive working environment with modern technologies
- Easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary coffee/tea and fruits
- Cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Location: Valencia
- BS degree in IT or relevant higher technical education level (Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree)
- 3+ years of experience in systems engineering with strong focus on automation and Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience with Production Operations and excellent troubleshooting skills, preferably in large environments.
- Experience with interacting with various Microsoft Azure services in production environments.
- Have a good track record of using automation tools to build infrastructure that scales.
Our operations team is looking forward to meet you. Join Luware, be Luwarian!