Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
We're looking for a DevOps specialist willing to lead the DevOps transformation at Beezy and work together with our highly-skilled engineering team to take our product development framework a big step forward.
Beezy has a team of ~40 product engineers with a carefully designed development process. As a software product, Beezy is distributed to many large customers, so the Software Development Lifecyle must ensure the maximum quality in our delivery.
The infrastructure, resources and efforts dedicated to development are crucial in our company, this is why we need a specialized profile that owns and defines the strategy for the upcoming growth and evolution of the team.
- Experience implementing CI/CD in mid-size teams
- Experience with Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines
- Experience with Docker (image build, API, resource management)
- Good skills with source code management (Git, BitBucket, SSH)
- Good coding/scripting skills
- Experience with Windows stack (Windows Server, IIS)
- Experience monitoring high performance applications and implementing performance tests
- Experience ensuring security standards for cloud and on-premises applications
- Hands-on attitude and oriented to deep technical troubleshooting
You should be familiar with our technology stack:
- Azure App Services / Azure SQL
- Azure DevOps
- Azure ARM / Bicep
- PowerShell / .NET
- Node.js / npm / Webpack
- SQL Server
- Automation testing frameworks: Testcafé, Cypress
- SonarQube or other static code analysis tools
Additional experience with other DevOps technologies like Terraform, Kubernetes, ELK,... will be highly valuable.
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the European Union)