FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer that is client oriented to work with our Technology team to proactively help build CI/CD pipelines.
- Validating engineering deliverable
- Deep DevOps disciplines culture
- Taking ownership of platform and SDLC issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, identifying, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions for system issues
- Provide tools to development team which improves Ops autonomy and platform visibility through automation and monitoring
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Collaborative mindset
- Strong problem-Solving skills
- Proven working experience with dockers.
- Intermediate knowledge of Python and Java
- Experience on Continuous Deployment Environments
- Good English level required
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience as DevOps
- Strong knowledge on git and git-flow
- Experience on Continuous Integration strategies and technologies
- Basic knowledge of good practices on software development and architecture
- Good self-organized with Agile approach
- Good documentation skills
- Experience in technical support
- Experience on working with agile methodologies
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso
- Fridays reduced working hours
- Reduced working hours during August (we want to enjoy the summer!)
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Subsidized health insurance (Adeslas)
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
About Red Points
Red Points company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.