Whisbi’s Live Engagement Platform helps brands maximize website value and convert more web visitors into customers by engaging & guiding them at every step of the customer journey. Our platform combines, live video, chat, voice, web/content sharing, and chatbot. We are transforming Digital Sales & Marketing through differentiating online customer experiences that improve Live Engagement and increase sales conversion. Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for over ten years, by delivering Live Engagement solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Our customers are global companies in Telco, Auto, Insurance, and Retail, who want to create winning omnichannel customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service allows Marketers to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling Sales and E-Commerce executives to increase their conversion rate quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
To cut to the chase, this is what we do:
About the role
As DevOps Architect you will be responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems. You will serve as a technical expert in the area of DevOps for high availability and massive-use systems. Also, you will be a part of the team which actively investigates and analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications. You will identify methods, solutions and maintain our IaC platform up to date.
- Be an active part of the designing and implementation of the system architecture.
- Design, planning and implementation of CI/CD processes.
- Coordinate DevOps projects between our team and providers.
About the team
The Whisbi Support Team is made of talented, experienced professionals that ensure a correct understanding and use of Whisbi's software from pre to post-sales phases. Indeed, they are the point of contact with both external and internal stakeholders.
Part of the team is located in our headquarters in Barcelona, but there are other team members working remotely from Atlanta and Madrid. Yet, it is a very unified team that works together to provide Whisbi's customers with the best experience, offering the most suitable solutions in the shortest times.
You have a professional and detail-orientated attitude with creative and strong communications skills. You are a problem-solver: drive for results and continuous improvement with excellent analytical skills, methodological thinking and you are able to structure and organize tasks.
- Degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline.
Extensive knowledge of Amazon Cloud products- other Cloud platforms will be a plus.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in container platforms as Kubernetes and docker.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab pipelines.
- Experience with Configuration Management platforms as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies.
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing and horizontal scalability.
- Know-how of software development, testing, and configuration methodologies.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator.
- Certification in AWS Cloud.
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary 💰
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits 💸
- Career progression opportunities 🚀
- Flexible schedule ⏰
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space and terrace in the city center of Barcelona 🏠
- Free coffee & beer ☕️🍺
- Healthy life with Andjoy 💪🏻
- 23 days holiday + extra 3 Whisbi days 🌴
- Pet Friendly 🐶
- Yoga classes 🙏🏻
- Online language classes 👩🏽🏫
- International & multicultural environment 🌏
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations, etc. 🎉