Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc is looking for experienced and talented developers who love working with microservice architecture built on top of a Lot of Java/Dropwizard & more and more Scala/Play.
PeopleDoc has been growing like crazy during the last 4 years, and hopefully it’s not going to stop! The R&D teams is always in the process of improving our application for our users and supporting the incredible growth of PeopleDoc.
In this role, you will work closely with product owners, UX developers, SRE, DBAs, Support teams, and other web engineers to push forward the implementation of new features while also helping us to scale our platform. As a member of one of our feature teams, you will join a friendly and talented tribe of Java developers, within a dynamic, forward looking company, facing great engineering challenges.
Our stack includes: Java, Scala, PlayFramework, Python/Django, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Ansible, ember.js
What you bring to the table ?
- The ability to write tested, production grade Java 8 code
- Deep understanding of web technologies and APIs to advise on the system's architecture
- Analyze, rethink and refactor the code to scale the application
- Like to learn & share, you are passionate and humble about your skills
What we bring to the table ?
- Team work is in our core values; we learn from each other by pair programming or via extensive code reviews
- Double screens, supercharged PCs,
- Croissants every monday,
- 2 annual programming events sponsored,
- Off-sites, Babyfoot, tennis table and PS4 for the lunch break