- Work with SafeNed management to design and drive the plan for SafeNed’s engineering vision
- Manage development hub in Barcelona Coaching and mentoring team members in development and test
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity.
- High-level architectural decision making
- Manage cross project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Safened is a fast-growing tech-driven startup company, driven by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple as we reduce complexity and offer easy to integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses. Secure by enabling companies and individuals by using the world's most stable asset classes while protecting our partners against fraud, risk and identity theft. Technology empowers everything we do.
Our core products focus on deposit and customer onboarding solutions, serviced via our proprietary technology platform. We offer deposit solutions through broker-dealers to cash-rich clients. Onboarding services for the verification of companies and individuals, through direct channels and our platform partners (e.g banks, travel companies, online marketplaces, etc.)
Safened offers its products globally, and we service our customers from 4 offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and Barcelona (development hub). As a Payments Institution, Safened is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our internal culture is characterized by our flat structure, and direct communication with the emphasis on results and collaboration.
- 8+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages including .NET - or - 6+ year in top tier technology stratgegy consulting or Enterprise Architecture
- Previous experience of leading a team
- You are: highly motivated, a fast learner and a problem solver
- Capability and motivation to thrive in a fast- paced start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency, Spanish working proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, very international and talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Newly designed office in vibrant Barcelona
- A stack of the most modern technologies
Eager to learn more? Visit careers.safened.com for more information or send us your application online. We’ll get back to you soon.