**What you will do**
As our first Developer Support Engineer, you are in charge of providing technical support to clients throughout their journey with Forest to ensure they have the most seamless developer experience with our platform.
* Work with our clients' developers through our Live chat, Github and
Slack community to solve their technical implementation issues.
* Provide timely responses on advanced technical support tickets in coordination with Customer Success and Development teams.
* Take ownership of our technical support procedures to resolve issues more quickly
* Maintain and enrich Forest's documentation with a view giving our clients maximum autonomy
**Skills we are looking for**
* Proven 2+ year coding experience.
* Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
* Experience providing technical support across different stacks (Node, Ruby, etc.).
* Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
**Why you should apply**
* Open-source environment
* Close to a developer community which comes from different stacks
* Opportunity to take part in the creation of a new class of SaaS products
* Exciting time to join a fast paced startup
* Competitive salary
* Strong company values and team ethos
* Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
* Great team events
* Preliminary call
* Fit interview with our Customer Success team
* Case study
* Feedback and challenge meeting with our CEO