## What you will do:
Zenaton is hiring a Developer Advocate to join our team of passionate community builders. The mission of our community team is to help people find what they're searching for and to equip them with the tools and relationships that will help make their business processes project successful.
Developers make up a large part of our community, and the Zenaton Developer Advocate plays a crucial role in keeping developers both informed and inspired about what's possible. There is no typical day for our Developer Advocate. That said, typical tasks for our advocate include writing open source code, creating content that explains challenging technical concepts, and attending events.
Day to day you will:
- Create technical content that shows developers how to use Zenaton
and how to get the most out of their Zenaton implementations.
- Contribute to and create new open source libraries and community projects that expand the scope of problems that Zenaton can help developers address.
- Share your expertise by giving talks, conducting workshops and attending developer events all over the world.
- Provide support and guidance to developers within our community channels including Github, Twitter, Stack Overflow and other spaces we will create.
- Connect with other developers, developer advocates, educators, entrepreneurs and accelerators to find opportunities to integrate Zenaton into technical programs and curriculums.
- Overall, represent the company in the community and represent the community within the company.
## What we are looking for
- Doer DNA: “Tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done and hate procrastination.
- Excellent written communication skills (English)
- Relevant software engineering experience. You should feel very comfortable implementing Zenaton and helping on Zenaton implementation issues.
- Experience writing technical content or explaining technical concepts in blog posts, forums, emails, or other channels.
- Ability to improvise, think creatively, and find simple solutions to solve complex problems.
## Additional Information
- Contract type: Full-Time
- open to remote