Can you make a good balance between security and usability of IT Systems? Do you strive for happy users in a secure, manageable and safe environment? If so, you might be our new Desktop Security Manager.
What you’ll do
In order to be successful in our trading domain, we constantly need
the most advanced technology and the best possible setup. At the same
time we need a very secure and manageable environment.
The Business Operations team is fully responsible for everything related to the workstation environment (physical and virtual). This includes the infrastructure, operating systems, software deployment, mobile device management, security, anti-virus etc. Your will be member of this team and you’ll have the lead in everything related to security.
By interacting with the all users on a frequent base, you are able to understand their needs as well as the security-risk appetite. Mixing the business knowledge with your technical expertise, your sense of security and your experience with setting up and maintaining a high demanding production environment you are all set to implement the best solutions with a focus on security.
What you’ll need
- Good understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems and networking
- Good understanding of IT Security with focus on client support (web proxy, VPN, Virus scanning)
- Understanding and experience with Websense proxy is a nice to have
- The drive to create a manageable yet flexible secure environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Understanding the opportunities of cloud based services (like AWS and Office365) and the related security risks
- Scripting and automations experience