One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Our Brand Studio team crafts Typeform’s brand, and helps position the company as the go-to option for building meaningful conversations at scale. We do this through beautiful design and unique user experiences.
Our team mission is to bring our brand to life. This happens through close collaboration with the whole company—from Product and Marketing to People Operations and Customer Success.
Typeform is entering a new stage and scaling quickly, and we’re looking for a Designer to help us evolve our brand as we grow.
Here’s Laszlito, our Creative Director:
“Join our creative brand studio and start building compelling, conversational experiences that will connect with our audience and enrich our brand proposition. Here at Typeform, we believe that every interaction counts, and we make sure that the user is at the center of every experience we create.”
About the Role
To help us build a strong brand for Typeform, one that makes us stand out from our competitors and allows us to communicate our product in the most clear and inspirational way to our users.
Work with Growth Marketing swarm to contribute to providing a seamless journey for our customers and all ToFu campaigns feed into well-designed nurturing journeys.
Create an awesome personalized design journey to help our audience understand our value proposition and help them to have meaningful conversations with their customers.
Here's what you’ll do:
- Work along with our Growth Swarm generating content that creates awareness around the need for improved customer interactions and creates a desire to learn more about TF and our products.
- Champion empathy for people who use Typeform. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions on bringing people to our product.
- Helps with the development and production of all content and design work providing guidance on how to improve the output.
- Leads the creation and development of a visual language and encourages the experimentation of different formats and channels. Reviews the development of projects according to the design brief to verify its fulfilment.
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on user journeys, providing feedback on design performance, brainstorming on ways to generate attention.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- Apply brand explorations to support upcoming brand-driven projects.
- Excels in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practices.
- Work with Marketing Insights to understand the impact of campaigns beyond areas captured by TF tracking and attribution (impact on Direct / Organic).
Here's what we´re after:
- You have at least 3 years of Digital Design experience in start-ups or a fast-paced environment.
- You champion optimization to convert based on user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Resilient to fast paced environments.
- You champion design practices driving end to end projects.
- You are analytical and go to the core of problems. You are used to base decisions on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Set-up methodology and process for user tests on email and social media channels.
- Experience creating product marketing materials (SM, emailing, blog, ebooks and other channels).
- Design thinking experience on digital products.
- Skilled in HTML/CSS is a plus.
As an extra bonus:
- You're used to working in cross-functional teams.
- You've got experience with the SaaS industry.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.