We’re building the world’s most complex browser interface, an all-new learning medium. Books & documentation have evolved into video tutorials the past decade. We believe we’re at the cusp of a fundamentally new learning era that leverages the latest technologies which will finally narrow the gap between education & work. Developers used to learn by reading, then by watching and are now finally able to learn by doing. Because the platform we’re building is pushing the limits of what is technically possible - we are looking for exceptional people who’ve mastered their craft and love challenging the status quo.
As Lead Designer you’ll run all design efforts hands-on. Even though we are a deeply technical company, design plays an extremely important role. With endless moving parts and rich visual dashboards we seek a Design Lead that can distill, clarify, prioritize & implement novel UX/UI/interaction assets. As an early-stage company we expect a diverse set of skills and a can-do mentality. You’ll be balancing the production of all design assets with the setup of design systems and together with the founding team lay the foundation for future growth.
• You have a strong track record of work
• Ability to translate technology to design
• You love getting things through the finish line
• International (cross-culture) experience a plus
• You don't settle for B-level deliverables & hiring
• You can easily oscillate between pixels & strategy
• 8 years of experience learning & crafting great work
• Having experience with front-end technologies a plus
About Magic Sandbox