Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Adyen is looking for a Delivery Engineer, work closely with trendy local and international merchants to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
What you'll do:
- Integration design: Define, together with our merchants, innovative and market leading integrations.
- Consultation: Guide merchants on how to get the most out of Adyen’s platform from a technical perspective. Help them understand how our libraries work.
- Key focus areas: Local Payment Methods, In-Person Payments, Unified Commerce (phygital payments) or Marketplaces. Check our docs!
- Collaborate with international Adyen Engineers to continuously improve the product and workflows in order to keep offering the best solution. Teamwork is our main brand!
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical merchant-facing role, focused on software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit.
- Experience with Software Development (Java, C#, PHP or Python are the ones we mostly use). APIs experience is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills. Fluent both in Spanish and English
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. Our interview process tends to take between 3 and 6 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid. It will require a relocation in case you live outside Spain.