Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
As a Data Tools Engineer you will build the sharpest tools to provide our game designers, producers and live-ops operators with the best assistance they need to excel in their work. You will contribute designing, developing and tweaking meaningful tools that will provide your teammates with invaluable help and will allow them to focus in their jobs. You will work closely to other awesome professionals inside their game teams and will empower the workflow of their processes providing them with productive solutions for their needs.
This is you:
Professional, passionate about video games, problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. And of course, you enjoy providing to your teammates the right tools they need to shine in their work.
You also have:
- Multidisciplinary skills and self-taught.
- Ability to understand and adapt to existing code, and learn new concepts easily.
- Programming knowledge: Correct use of object-oriented structures, patterns and error handling.
- Motivation for learning new technologies (we have to use the technology best suited for each job!)
- Desire to create meaningful tools for your teammates.
You fulfill these requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Google Apps
- Ability to add interoperability between GAS to import/export data from/to other systems/services in either XML, JSON or other transport formats
- Capacity of analyzing a process and reengineer it
- Knowledge on spreadsheet formulas, formatting
- Ability to extract meaningful data, and displaying it for reporting
- Knowledge on statistics management
- Notions on User Experience (UX) knowledge
- Representation of data (UI)
- Python programming knowledge
- Passion for Game Design procedures
- Reducing friction of user interoperability and smooth the learning curve of processes
- Detection of workflow bottlenecks
- Knowledge on data analysis
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy…
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!