Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD
At Jeff we are trying to build the next generation entrepreneurial platform, combining an ecosystem of consumer services and a top to bottom business management service. In the data science team we work with all parts of the company to try and reach this vision.
We are looking for someone who is able to work independently, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to get the job done, and takes responsibility for the impact their projects are making. You would be joining the small, but growing data department as part of the data science team, where the goal is to bring intelligence to our products and make life better for our customers
What will you do?
- Working closely with different product teams to understand how we can deliver the best experience for our customers
- Contribute both by analysing data and building algorithms, but also by providing your own perspective and vision on how to improve the product
- Collaborate with the other data scientists, engineers, and analysts to improve the way we work and drive the impact data has across the company
Experience and skills required:
- Can work independently and is able to proactively push forward projects
- Thinks about the customer and their problems first, and has a product mindset
- Owns their work, pushing for it to make an impact, taking responsibility for the outcome
- Knows how to give and receive constructive feedback, staying humble but isn’t afraid of making their voice heard on important issues
- Is a good communicator and can work together with different teams and profiles, as well as deliver insights and recommendations effectively
- Is knowledgeable about data science, understands how it can be used to impact business, and is able to carry out projects to make this impact
- Has at least 4 years of experience working in the technology sector
- Is proficient in at least one programming / scripting language and applying it to data science problems, in addition to some proficiency in SQL
- Specific expertise in different fields, like networks, statistics, machine learning, “ML Ops”, geospatial analysis, cloud computing, software development, and anything else relevant to the role, will be highly valued, but are not necessary
What we can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to truly innovating in a space that has potential for huge global impact
- The opportunity to grow and make an impact with data science across a broad range of opportunities and sectors
- An environment where your good ideas will be listened to, and the most important thing is always the impact you make
- A great team that is highly collaborative, willing to share their knowledge, and always keeps an open mind to new approaches
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.
Come and join us!