What would be your role?
- You will achieve business growth through optimizing the player’s online journey whilst considering the entire users’ lifecycle: from acquisition, conversion to retention. This will be conducted via exploiting data science techniques, utilizing our big data capabilities, rapid experimentation and innovation.
- You will dive head-first into the wide and deep breadth of our data in order to derive well-constructed and actionable insights. You will use your analytical and business skills to translate data on behaviour into narratives that tell the story of what’s going on, i.e. how are the players using our product and what can we improve?
- You will spread the love of data, making sure that we are collecting the right data and implementing the best tracking tools, to not only capture and evaluate on-going efforts, but also to anticipate future trends and take a proactive stand.
- You will explore and evangelise novel techniques to push the frontiers of data analytics and story telling, venturing into bleeding edge machine learning and data science methods.
Who are you?
- Self-driven and loyal, you are willing to spread your love of data throughout a highly networked, fast-paced organisation.
- Proven experience as a growth or experimentation analyst in the eCommerce field in which you have successfully exploited your statistical knowledge and intuition.
- Master at A/B Testing / multivariate testing / split testing and always seeking novel targeting strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Strong interest in User eXperience, Human Computer Interface and human online behaviour.
- Enjoy rapid experimentation, fast iterations and fine tuning.
- Obsessed with metrics, tracking and evaluating the performance of any factors influencing the players’ lifecycle.
- Want to work in a flat organisation with loads of responsibility and freedom.
- Good grasp of a programming languages such as R or Python and associated data processing, statistical, visualisation and machine learning packages.
- An excellent communicator, able to translate complex analyses into conversations that non-tech people can take part in.
- Comfortable with web tracking, analytics, BI / data self-service tools.
Does this sound like you?
Casumo is expanding rapidly and becoming heavily data-informed, as a result we need to ramp up our ranks working with data. We are relentless in our quest to give our customers the best experience and that includes understanding our community and what makes the people in it tick.
We are looking for a strong growth data scientist with a solid foundation in quantitative sciences, at ease with programming and database development and well-experienced in the eCommerce industry.
This is an opportunity to join a highly skilled and growing big data
engineering and science team, where you’ll be working on a greenfield
project, pitching your own ideas, implementing them and learning plenty
of new things along the way. In other words, you will own and drive the
experimentation and analytical platform to help us grow the business in a
sustainable manner whilst improving all KPIs associated with the
players’ experience of the product.
Casumo offer the complete package for an outstanding working environment and lifestyle. Here you have the possibility to build something truly great, in the amazing atmosphere of a growing tech startup where the sky’s the limit.
As the gaming world zigs, Casumo zag. We will not only challenge the other gaming companies in the industry—we will challenge all their conventions about how to be a gaming company. We don’t believe that casinos always will look the way they do today, and we want to be the thought leader driving that change. It’s a long process but it all revolves around one question: how will chance based gaming about money work in the future?
We’re a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles and corporate gibberish. Our work style is characterized by transparency, humbleness and speed, with autonomous, cross-functional and highly-skilled teams working closely together towards a clear vision. The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference is what really drives us. Together, we’re writing the future of gaming.
Our tech stack: KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, VueJS, React Native
Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ) and Axon, Docker, Jenkins, AWS, Cloud
Check our current positions at casumo careers