We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product—a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Data Scientist role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using code, algorithms, and maybe a bit of magic.
Tasks in the role
- Prediction of traffic and behavioral metrics of domain visitors based on clickstream.
- Filtering, processing, and cleaning data, in particular — searching for anomalies and filtering bots.
- Exploring new data samples.
Who we are looking for
- Profile education (mathematics/physics/informatics).
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and methods.
- Knowledge of the basics of probability theory, linear algebra, and mathematical analysis.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable Python code.
- Experience with Linux servers.
- Database experience.
- Ability to send and process simple HTTP requests.
- Work experience from three years.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Shadow team works with a lot of data: storing, processing, and providing it to internal and external customers in the right form. You will work with Data Engineers and help them improve the data using machine learning and data analysis.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Corporate events.
- Annual paid vacation (22 working or 30 calendar days).
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.