The Hotels Network is an
award-winning tech startup providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for
the hospitality industry. With 4,000 clients in 60 countries and a team
of over 50 people from 19 nationalities, the company has experienced
rapid growth and is already a world leader in its category.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team and take an important role in a key area of our product. We are applying machine learning techniques (random forest, SVM, deep neural networks, etc.) on a unique industry data set built up through interaction with thousands of hotels. We are building algorithms and predictive models to understand consumer behaviour and personalize in real user experience on our client’s websites.
- Analyze the data obtained from thousands of hotels worldwide
- Apply machine learning techniques to generate insights and create and optimize predictive models
- Work closely with the development team to apply those insights to our products
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (computer science, mathematics, statistics).
- You bring 2+ years of experience working in a Machine Learning environment
- Deep knowledge in Machine Learning and statistical tools and data mining tools
- Expert in Python programming
- Experience in SQL and Sklearn and Pandas library
- Experience working in project development with large data sets
What We Value
- Experience in distributed computing with Python: Dask, Apache Spark, DataBricks
- Practical knowledge in Deep Learning - Pytorch, Keras or TensorFlow -
- Experience in distributed version-control system Git
- Experience with Dockers
What We Offer
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Center of Barcelona with a nice office.
- International team environment.
About The Hotels Network