We are a newly founded startup sponsored by a global leader in transportation networks.
We provide a new and innovative solution to understand transportation networks by using powerful machine learning tools and stunning data visualisations.
Our product is in use in several major cities across the globe, and we are expanding extremely quickly. We want to be the world leader in smart cities solutions. By reconstituting people's itineraries within a transportation network, we allow cities to finally understand how people move. Using complex algorithms, we can even explore the impact of a modification to a transportation network. We want to help cities adapt their networks so than people can move more easily be more connected.
We have been active as a startup for a bit more than a year, we have a team of a dozen persons and are still growing.
As a Data Scientist, you will be joining a rapidly growing international team.
You will be working on a wide range of problems.
The code you will be writing will have to be high quality and production ready. We focus on industrialisation of models early on. We have to deal with scalability, each agency or city we work with is a new challenge, and with a growing list of 15 clients, good design and good engineering practices are really important to keep complexity in check.
As part of your job you will be:
* expanding your current data model to account for the wealth of data in transport networks
* working on hard problems like simulation and passenger reconstitution
* dealing with complex, ambiguous data
The job is challenging, we come across new problems everyday.
The team is English speaking, but since part of the role is client-facing, you will be required to have a good level of French.
- Passionate about data and technology
- Experience running algorithms in production
- Creative, pleasant to work with
- Interested by the topic of Transportation
- Flexible work hours, including home-working
- Join a well-founded startup during its very infancy
- Great, fun, engineering team
The Recruitment Process:
- Phone Call
- Online interview
- Technical interview