Do you want to boldly go where no one has gone before?
Do you want to help change millions of lives for the better?
Does a disruptive environment where you are encouraged to push boundaries appeal to you?
A stealth mode, start up with $multi million backing, and access to massive data sets is building an ideation team to work on groundbreaking and life changing projects in the healthcare sector. They are aiming to affect millions of lives for societal good and to become one the best behavioral and neuro science research teams in the world, and they need YOU: A highly disruptive and innovative Data Scientist.
What you’ll do
- No two days will be the same as you’ll be working in a disruptive environment with a wide range of responsibilities from brain storming, researching new concepts and POC’s, project planning, creating models and working only on super exciting and unique data sets;
- You’ll use advanced data mining and machine learning techniques to help research, develop and ultimately put into production innovative data driven products;
- You’ll be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in the galaxy working with state of the art technologies, so you will constantly be challenged to think outside the box to push innovation.
What you’ll bring
- You’ll be a bright academic, with a BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics or another mathematical subject
- You’ll be a Machine Learning magician, with experience of applying algorithms into production to solve real world problems
- You’ll have a burning passion for solving data driven problems and an appetite for Big Data sets
- You’ll have an array of technical experience working with Big Data tools, platforms and languages, such as Scala, Spark, Storm, Hadoop, Python and R
- You’re the King of data mining and can do it in your sleep;
- You’ll be fearless with a desire and need to change the world around you.
What you’ll get
This position gives you the chance to change the world and work on truly disruptive and ground breaking projects, with the ability to have an impact on behavioral change and societal good. You will also be given the opportunity to publish papers along side the research you will be carrying out.
You’ll also be rewarded with a salary that fits your ability and skills, a 10% guaranteed bonus and all the trimmings of a fantastic benefits package : relocation assistance, healthcare, life, pension, nutrition, training and development.
If you feel you are the shining star to take on this role then don’t wait light-years to get in touch! Gravitate over to find out more!