We're looking for people who love turning data into gold.
Are you someone who solves hard problems by creatively obtaining, scrubbing, mathematically exploring, modeling and interpreting data?
Do you know enough about information retrieval, machine learning and statistics to be dangerous?
Are you a hands-on implementer, ready to learn new models and technologies to turn your ideas into solutions used by companies around the world?
If your answer is “Yes, show me the data!” then this is the job for you.
As data scientists, we work on some of the most exciting areas of computer and information science, including intelligent information extraction, recommendation systems, visualizations and cognitive agents. Moreover, we support core product needs and drive innovation. You will work in a cross-functional team with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Product Owners.
Interested? Here is what we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Engineering.
- Hands-on experience on tweaking machine-learning to specific in-house predictive problems.
- Technical skills to be able to implement what you think (e.g. R, Python) and interest in new AI technologies.
- Creativity and good taste in problems with business impact.
- A collegial disposition and strong communication skills.
- The drive and discipline to get things done.
- Fluency in English.
Come join us and change the way the world works.