We're looking for people who love turning data into gold.
Are you someone who solves hard problems by creatively obtaining, scrubbing, mathematically exploring, modeling and interpreting data?
Do you know enough about information retrieval, machine learning and statistics to be dangerous?
Are you a hands-on implementer, ready to learn new models and technologies to turn your ideas into solutions used by companies around the world?
If your answer is “Yes, show me the data!” then this is the job for you.
As data scientists, we work on some of the most exciting areas of computer and information science, including intelligent information extraction, recommendation systems, visualizations and cognitive agents. Moreover, we support core product needs and drive service delivery. You will work in a cross-functional team with Software Engineers, Product Owners and Customer Success.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Master’s degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Engineering.
- Hands-on experience on tweaking machine-learning to specific in-house predictive problems.
- Technical skills to be able to implement what you think (e.g.
R, Python scripts, complex SQL queries, Julia) and interest in new AI
- The drive and discipline to work in a product environment (version control, QA, automation, service delivery)
- Creativity and good taste in problems with business impact.
- A collegial disposition and strong communication skills.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English.