As a data scientist at Intelygenz, your day to day work will be organized in two principal lines: Industry and Laboratory.
At Industry level, our main delivery is process automation. In this level, our artificial intelligence solutions are focused on automating processes to add business value to our customers. This approach is applied in many different business sectors, since NLP based projects and advanced computer vision to multi-domain anomaly detection. A crucial step in the industry process is the deployment of production ready environments and maintenance
On the other hand, the goal of our Laboratory is to research and test state-of-the-art techniques and solutions to keep improving our skills and to share with the community our knowledge and proof of concepts. Deep reinforcement learning, NLP revolutionary solutions (as Transformers or BERT) or Brain-Computer-Interface experiments are some examples of our active research lines.
This position is Temporarily Remote during the Covid-19 outbreak. Once it gets back to normal you will still have the option to work from home 3 days per week.
Would be very cool if you:
- Computer Science background.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Minimum of two years' experience in working on data based projects.
- Large experience with Python 3
- Experience with cleaning tools and techniques, and data pre-processing.
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, PyTorch/Tensorflow.
- English native speaker or 4 years of experience working in an only English context.
- Strong self-taught and proactivity capabilities.
- Problem-solving and autonomy when facing new challenges.
Nice to have:
- Masters degree in Data Science or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience applying state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Large experience in software projects beyond data-science.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.