OpenSistemas is currently recruiting a Data Scientist to join a challenging project within the telecom sector.
He or she will join an existing multidisciplinary Data Scientists team, and will analyze the propensity for a lead to become a new customer via telephone or digital channels.
What we offer?
- Career plan and salary reviews.
- Training and official certifications.
- Flexible remuneration (health insurance, meal vouchers, and childcare tickets, among other things).
- Flexible working time (8am-10am and 5:30pm-7:30pm) and and finish early on Fridays.
- Shorter workday during the months of July, August and September.
- Telework 3 days/week.
- Location: La Finca de Pozuelo (Madrid).
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Data Scientist.
- Previous experience in Pyspark and Python
What we do
OpenSistemas builds solutions and provides services related to data and cloud environments through a constant process of innovation and experimentation, starting from initially disruptive technologies to ending up in a state of automation with a true impact on business.
Born from the Open Source revolution and with almost 20 years of experience, we remain young, disruptive and inspired by values such as rock, sport or STEM for boys and girls.