People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 18+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 3000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We have 200 people within the Data Team at Revolut. They're a mix of Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Machine Learning Engineers & Computer Vision Engineers - working across a wide variety of problems in the business. Our Data function does have centralised leadership, but you will be spending the majority of your time embedded into multidisciplinary product teams, comprised of: Product Owners, Software Engineers, Data Analysts & Operations Managers - working together to solve problems that impact millions of Revolut customers.
We start with deep data analysis to understand our customers, their objectives and any issues they might have. We then use various data points and advanced machine learning algorithms, to come up with the best possible option for each client. We experiment, iterate and build fully automated solutions, based on algorithms which self-improve with time.
We are looking for talented Data Scientists to join our team and help us create the future of financial services apps. You will be working together with the strongest professionals in Product, Design, Data Science and Engineering on the projects which have direct customer impact and drive our company forward.
What you’ll be doing
- Improving existing algorithms and building new Proofs of Concept
- Delivering real impact to the product through rigorous data-driven solutions
- Researching and then delivering PoCs into data products
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers and data scientists to continually solve complex data problems
What you'll need
- Experience building and leading a significant data science team within a scaling organisation
- Bachelor's/Master's/PhD in STEM (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Excellent knowledge of data science tools, including, python coding, SQL and production tools.
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of probability and statistics.
- Big picture thinking - correctly diagnosing problems and productionising research.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with Product Owners and business heads
Nice to have
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Masters or PhD)
- Strong experience with additional programming languages (such as: Java, Scala, C++…)
- Previous experience in anti fraud departments
- Worked at a large tech company worth >$15B
- School/University Olympic medal competitions in: Physics, Maths, Economics or Programming
- Lithuania: €5,200 - €7,300 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience