foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 50 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
foodora is now expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world. We are looking for your help as Data Scientist (m/f) in Berlin!
- You will be applying your academic training and industry experience to solve real-world problems and have an immediate impact on a fast-growing global business
- You will be proactive in scoping and defining complex data-related projects together with department heads and management, taking full ownership of the process from start to finish
- You extract data from our Data Warehouse and support our department heads with data analysis and reporting, and provide well-founded decisions and insights
- You will independently identify new demands and improving current processes proactively
- By doing so you should not only solve appearing problems, but also always think a step ahead in order to avoid potential problems at an early stage.
- In collaboration with different departments, a rapid comprehension is demanded of you as well as proficiency in SQL and affection with data
- University degree with a business or technical background (information systems, computer science, or similar) or an equivalent qualification proven by relevant professional experience
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience within the field of Business Intelligence or data analytics
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills, and a hands-on mentality
- You have a high affinity with numbers and statistics, and enjoy tackling complex business questions
- You have experience with creating complex reports, statistics and visualisations
- You have advanced SQL skills, experience with Google BigQuery and Python are a big plus
- Very good English language skills, German is a plus
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A young, vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Benefits include corporate discounts, free drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
Up for a challenge? Apply right now!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!