Do terms like “machine learning”, “deep learning”, “convolutional neural networks”, “natural language processing” sound like music in your ears?
Are you studying a data science related degree?
Do you love building algorithms and analyzing large amounts of image and text data?
Do you like to be intellectually challenged and are you eager to explore and learn new things?
At StyleSage we are looking for an enthusiastic intern to work with our data science team. If you are a student with great interest for machine learning and hungry to learn, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a student interested and with some experience in machine learning in general, and deep learning in particular. We use state of the art algorithms to process large amounts of structured and unstructured data. This is a great opportunity to gain data science experience, working with tons of data and using the coolest algorithms of the market.
- You are in university college/university studies (or an equivalent), ideally in a data science related degree
- Some experience in machine learning and great interest in the latest developments in the area
- You are familiar with some machine learning related tools (e.g. scikit-learn, pandas, Tensorflow, numpy)
- Some knowledge of Python.
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- You have at least an intermediate level in English, both written and spoken, since you will be collaborating in an international team