Schibsted Media Group es una empresa internacional de medios y negocio online con 6.800 empleados en todo el mundo, cuya división de clasificados online, Schibsted Classified Media (SCM), está presente en 30 países. En España, Schibsted Spain tiene como principales sites: InfoJobs, Vibbo, Milanuncios, Fotocasa, Habitaclia, Coches.net y Motos.net. Esta combinación de marcas sin igual hace de Schibsted Spain el líder del mercado de clasificados en España. En Schibsted Spain tenemos muy clara nuestra misión: ser el marketplace que mejora la vida de las personas. Si te gustaría trabajar con nosotros para conseguir esta misión y compartes nuestros valores (Compartir, Satisfacción, Integridad, Superación y Alegría), ¡apúntate a la oferta!
Are you an experienced Data scientist with a clear product and user-oriented mindset?
We are looking for a product oriented Data Scientist to join our team at Infojobs and help us evolve our product capitalizing the enormous amount of data we have.
If you are a driven individual with good communication skills, background in data science projects with focus on machine learning, independent, proactive and open to feedback, you might be the person we are looking for!
You will find:
• An international environment with more than 20 years connecting companies and candidates
• A place to develop your career with growth opportunities within Schibsted group
• A Universe of more than 3.5 TB of data to work with
• A working space where people is always first
• A culture of excellence, innovation and social commitment
• A set of perks above industry standards
• Work as a member of the team in creating and evolving our products using the data sources we have in an Agile (Scrum-like) environment
• Develop machine learning models from the scratch
• Be the owner of your job, from definition to delivery
• Identify missing data you may need to do your job in the best possible way
• Deliver incremental work, following lean product development principles
• Spot any potential improvement areas and future projects
Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant
fields of study – we need to make sure you have the basics!
• Good communication skills – if you can’t explain what you’ve done, it never happened…
• Product and user mindset – you will need to think beyond the metrics and focus on solving specific problems
• Experience in building quantitative solutions (with focus on machine learning) to real-world problems – we go beyond prototyping, your solutions will be production ready
• Experience with some scripting language with statistical focus – namely R or Python
• SQL proficiency – this is how most of our data is stored!
• Driven and proactive nature – you will define how you work and what’s the best way to tackle the problems
• Fluent English, verbal and written – you will need it to communicate with some stakeholders and colleagues
Nice to have:
• 2 or more years of experience in a similar position
• Experience in the job and/or online dating industry
• Experience in working with large datasets and big data technologies (in particular Hadoop and Spark)
• Experience with NLP methodologies and web analytics tools
• Experience in AB testing and analysis (Frequentist or Bayesian)
• An amazing use case you can share with us!
If you’re passionate about what you do and you really share and feel our company Values:
• Sharing and collaborating for the common good
• Satisfaction for our users and customers
• Integrity in everything we do
• Personal drive to achieve our dreams
• Joy in working together
Join our team!
• Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of company with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!