FilledThis offer is not available anymore
YOU will …
- explore, analyze and visualize data. design, run and evaluate predictive models.
- adapt, implement and improve machine learning algorithms.
- work in a small and ambitious team of machine learning enthusiasts.
- work in close collaboration with our software and Big Data engineering team.
YOU have …
- an academic degree in a quantitative field.
- a solid understanding of statistics (Bayesian Statistics, Statistical Modeling, …) and machine learning techniques (Inference, Online Learning, Pattern Recognition, …).
- proficiency with one or more programming languages we use every day (e.g. Java, Scala, Python) and SQL.
- some experience in Hadoop environments.
- ideally a background in digital advertising.
- a desire to learn, solve problems and adopt tools that fit a problem best.
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
- awesome Coffee and a large-scale reservoir of Club Mate that can be accessed in real-time!
Send an informal application (including CV, earliest possible entry date and salary expectations) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About mbr targeting