PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units . With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Beijing.
Our system consists in a Go API, iOS SDKs, Rails 5 and ng5 dashboard, Scala and Spark data pipeline running on a Mesos and K8S cluster.
We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You uncover new opportunities to improve how we serve our users
- You build predictive systems that take optimized decisions and learn on the fly
- You assist with product direction by bringing in innovative ideas generated through data mining and data modeling
- You research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms for classification, prediction, clustering and optimization within the ad tech context
- You build scalable pipelines processing large amounts of data, in short periods of time
- You own the complete process, data collection, processing, testing and implementation
- You run A/B tests in a live system
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Scientist in a product environment
- Experience with streaming data pipeline based on Spark (Scala or Python)
- Curiosity & creativity to discover exploitable patterns in datasets and design experiments to verify hypotheses
- Understanding of modern machine learning techniques: e.g. random forests, gradient boosting methods, familiarity with common frameworks like scikit-learn, MLlib
- Comfortable using version control and AWS
- SQL and databases knowledge, experience with open source data warehousing systems such as Presto, Impala, Hive
- Degree in Informatics, Statistics, Computer Science or any other Data related study field, experience with Advertising Technologies