At Wooga, our Data Scientists play an instrumental role in driving the successful development of our games. Team Analytics explores new methodologies and delves deep into every aspect of our data to identify opportunities and make a real impact on our business. We are looking for a data enthusiast with an entrepreneurial mindset, to join our mission.
About the job
- You will join a Live Game team and own the whole workstream of data analytics: from defining data collection processes to establishing new ways of examining and interpreting information to have a real impact on design and game profitability.
- You will take part in analytics projects across our game portfolio to understand, segment, predict and influence the behavior of our players.
- You will use experiments, advanced analytics and ML to find levers for product optimization.
- You will deliver actionable insights and recommendations to support game teams.
- You will proactively drive improvements of our analytics tools.
- Communication will be a vital part of your work. You’ll work with product managers, game designers, and programmers and need to be able to translate complex analyses to diverse audiences.
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree in a highly quantitative field (e.g.statistics, economics, computer science).
- You have 2+ years professional experience in data science or a related field
- You have experience coding in Python (PyData stack), R or other programming languages
- You can use SQL effectively to query large volume of data
- You have a good understanding of commonly applied statistical techniques
- You are passionate about games and can think analytically about what makes a game great!
Why join us
- Empowered position with challenging and rewarding responsibilities
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games
- An audience of millions of engaged players
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world with English as our de facto working language
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life
- We are committed to professional personal growth to strengthen and deepen our long term working relationship
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.
It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.