- Translation of complex musical analytics and algorithms developed by scientists and experts into automated, integrated web solutions
- Development of a back-end web service handling high numbers of requests from multiple mobile and desktop devices
- Building of big data warehouses Neo4j Graph Database and data integration from web sources
- Improvement of the analytics of musical and personal data to improve recommendation results
- Conception of a modular service structure for easy implementation in third-party services
- Profound command of the following programming and scripting languages: PHP, JAVA, Spring, Neo4j
- Experience in server structures and services, such as ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Apache Sparks, GIT
- Experience in full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration, like PHPUnit, Junit, ScalaTest
- Experience working with big data Neo4j Graph Database
- Proficiency in English (French is welcomed!)
- A great team passionate about bringing disruptive solutions to music and other creative industries
- A creative and dynamic work environment with headquarters in Brussels - at the very heart of Europe
Musimap SA is a B2B cognitive music intelligence company which supports its clients via empowered personalized music recommendation thus meeting the complex challenge of music discovery. Based on 20 years of research and the contribution of 60 experts, Musimap has developed a humanized semi-automated technology. Musimap’s set of APIs enables emotion-sensitive music search and navigation through a granular database of 2 billion data points, 750 million relations, and 50 million tracks.
Contact us: email@example.com
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!