We are looking for an experienced data scientist who has a special affinity with images and image processing. The “signal” we analyze is imaging based. As we work in the manufacturing world, our images are not cats and dogs but real-life products. Your job is to apply state-of-the-art AI methodology to all sorts of different image datasets to create models for object detection, classification and localization. You will work directly with clients to validate said models and deploy them in their plants. Your collaborative spirit and business acumen matches your technical skills.
- Degree in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering or related quantitative field. MS or PhD preferred.
- Working experience in data science, image processing or a related field.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (such as Python, R, SQL, etc.).
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, - PyTorch
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Basic knowledge of image processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Strong problem solving skills.
You have the chance to work as one of the first employees in an early-stage startup that aims to bring artificial intelligence to the factory floors. Joining Deevio, you will apply your knowledge working on unique real-life challenges from industrial companies and you will have the chance to shape the product together with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Possibility to work on the newest tech in deep learning and challenging use cases
- Vast datasets from industrial companies and a wide selection of projects, from object classification, through object detection to anomaly detection
- Continuous improvement: learn everyday something new from our team of experts
- Personal networking: be introduced and work with the world’s largest corporations
- Flexibility in work environment (moving desks, home office)
- Opportunity to solve real problems that have significant economic impact
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future
- Competitive compensation package
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are one team that wants to get up in the morning and go to work
with the feeling that we are doing something that gives us purpose,
challenges us, and is fun. Our team combines a deep industry expertise
of 15 years experience in the field of machine vision with innovative,
new ways of building a company. We are driven by the problem we want to
solve and are highly motivated to turn Deevio into a big success story.
We value transparency, honesty and open-mindedness and are looking
forward to your contribution to our culture.
You will also get to know our 30+ friends from WATTx, the deep tech company builder Deevio originates from, that we share an office with.