At Red Points we consider data as a first-class citizen. Our analytics team is constantly looking at all our data from many different and innovative angles, helping to navigate the business stakeholders towards the company goals with data driven decisions.
Our ideal Data Scientist is a person who breathes data and knows how to interpret and translate it into actionable decisions which provides tangible business results.
- Work closely with Product Managers to proactively influence the definition of the roadmap, ensuring reaching the business objectives by means of data-driven actions.
- Act as the main advocate for a data-driven culture across the company.
- Design and execute experiments in collaboration with your team, contextualize and interpret the results with the aim of reaching actionable conclusions.
- Effectively discover and manage all company data sources, constantly looking for their optimisation and streamlining their exploitation.
- Derive insights from the usage of the platform, crossing different data sources and extracting behavioural patterns with machine learning and statistical techniques.
- Understand and prioritize data-related tasks for the team of data analysts, from conception to industrialization, all the way through to production.
- Develop machine learning models to predict behavior that will be industrialized by the engineering team.
What do we expect from you
- Enthusiasm, creativity and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Great at communicating ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- You’ve got 3+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Experience working in a Tech SaaS company
- Proven experience designing statistical models or applied machine learning focused on measuring metrics from main product business objectives.
- Fluent in programming languages like Python & R.
- Experience in creating predictive and descriptive models.
- You are proficient in building queries with SQL.
- Experience working with large data sets
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso and Tea.
- Fridays reduced working hours (9:00 to 3:30pm).
- Reduced working hours during August (we want to enjoy the summer!).
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona, right next to Sants Train Station.
- Private health insurance covered by the company.
- Tax relief on restaurants, travel and childcare.
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalonia and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price.
Feel like this job is for you? Apply Now!