We’re seeking a superb data scientist to build and evolve our monetization models for both the demand (advertisers) and supply (app publishers) sides of our business. These models have tremendous reach and impact within Chartboost, our partners, and game players around the world.
Who we are:
Chartboost is a successful startup, based in San Francisco, that employs over 100 people worldwide. We’ve raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors and are thrilled to be expanding our team, opening an engineering office in Barcelona. We've recently grown to a team of 4 in Barcelona and plan to grow to 10+ in the next 6 to 12 months.
Our vision is to empower developers to build a successful business, providing them with great monetization tools while delivering exceptional value at scale for advertisers. We currently work with over 300,000 apps around the world and reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month.
Chartboost is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive growth by building great products that serve our developers. You’ll be working in our newly-formed engineering hub in Barcelona and work closely with the rest of the product and engineering team in San Francisco.
What you’ll do:
- Generate insightful and actionable information driving ranking and revenue performance by using rigorous scientific and statistical methods.
- Train and tune learning models offline, provide clear guidelines for A/B testing and production launch.
- Analyze millions of structured and unstructured data points and identify meaningful features/signals to improve model performance.
- Clearly document experiments failures and successes backed by data.
- Define, advocate and maintain high standards for data quality.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of practical experience in a machine learning or data science role.
- Ability to make progress independently, e.g. you know enough SQL to pull your own data and have mastered a programming language enough to assist you in analysis.
- Degree in statistics, math, machine learning or computer science.
- Knowledge of distributed tools and frameworks, like spark/pyspark, for quick train/deploy cycles
- Knowledge of adtech
What we offer:
- Incredible work environment, drawing from the best elements of the Barcelona and Bay Area tech scenes
- Competitive salary
- Stock options after 1 year of employment
- Healthy snacks, coffee and cool office space in the center of Barcelona near the subway
- Private health insurance
- Weekly English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- One or more trips to San Francisco every year
- Flexible schedule based on trust and deliverables vs. hours behind your desk
- The opportunity to shape the company culture of our Barcelona office and make it both Charboosty and unique
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!