Webinterpret is a fast-growing SaaS business with offices in 5 countries. Our SaaS-based software provides e-commerce Localization Engine that enables online retailers to rapidly expand their business into international markets.
Our services are appreciated by over 20,000 retailers across Europe, US and China and are used to run cross-border Ecommerce stores with some of the biggest names in e-commerce such as Amazon, Ebay, PayPal and others.
Millions of products and orders are processed by our system daily. We are stable, fast growing company of 200+ people that has very ambitious and exciting plans.
We are an international team of talented, empowered people who strive in a fast-paced agile environment. We don’t like bureaucracy and like to get things done. We work as a team and help each other. We are constantly learning, finding better ways to do things, and sharing the knowledge.
If this sounds like your type of environment, get in touch.
Location: Barcelona, Spain or Remote
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
As a Data Scientist you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary agile team that is responsible for developing services to process and localize large amounts of e-commerce listings and to make conclusions out our data.
- You will improve our solutions based on machine learning, statistics, game theory
- You will build new models, algorithms, finding patterns in image, text and series data
- You will continually seek to develop your skills, learning tools and technologies that help you master your profession
- You will always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, will be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- You will influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Experience with Programing in Python
- Experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Experience in pattern recognition (image, data), information extraction
- Knowledge of python libraries, especially Pandas, Sklearn, TensorFlow, NLTK
- Experience with the following technologies:
- SQL databases such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar
- NoSQL databases such as: MongoDB, Memcached, or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English, comfortable with working in an international environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Experience with Programing in C++
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The chance to work on a large-scale exciting products
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team
- Attractive remuneration
- Team structure that allows working remotely
- Referral program
- Free languages courses
- Gym membership
- Premium medical insurance (Medicover)
- Relocation support
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!