is a leader in the mobile advertising evolution, with a Real Time
Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform built on powerful machine learning
technology. Smadex provides solutions for countless advertisers and
marketers around the world and specializes in branding and performance
strategies that drive awareness, customer engagement, sales, and ROI.
Smadex was recently acquired by Headway, a global and data-driven media buying company with offices in America, Europe, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Their integrated solutions combine industry expertise and advanced technologies to deliver the top performing marketing and advertising solutions in the industry. Headway is now part of Entravision, a public media company in the US.
If you want to enjoy beautiful Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups in the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own advertising expertise, then this is the place for you!
- Provide support to our Data Science team in the design, implementation, training, evaluation and optimization of novel predictive algorithms based on state-of-art machine learning techniques
- Define and perform experiments leveraging relevant large-scale datasets to identify and tune viable proof-of-concept approaches
- Transfer and optimize proven approaches to run in the cloud
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe
- Flexible working hours
Exceptional work environment with friendly peeps
- Opportunity to lead tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc) in the digital marketing world
- Beautiful office space with a big terrace and Friday BBQs
- Continuous development of your knowledge about the industry, the kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for!
- Company support to reach personal and professional growth. We’ll guide you in the right direction
- Opportunity to be part of an agile Startup with a strong focus on innovation and technology
- Fully stocked fridge with fruit, snacks, biscuits, beer and soft drinks
- Team building events
What you need to be successful:
- You are an A player with a sense of accountability
- Required 1 year of experience
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, well organized and able to multitask in a result-oriented business environment
- You’re interested in learning and sharing knowledge with other team members
- You’re quick learner and self reliant
- You’re familiar with AWS
- You’ve worked with systems/tools such as Python, R, MySQL, Spark
- You’ve worked with big data frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, HDFS, Yarn, etc