FilledThis offer is not available anymore
WHO WE ARE
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will join the Data Science team. It's a cross-functional team using data to support strategic decision-making and build better experiences for our passengers and drivers alike.
As a Data Scientist focused on Analytics, you will be ideally positioned to draw insights from our rich datasets and drive impact in various areas of the business.
In particular, you will:
• Work with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Operations to identify and prioritise information needs
• Define metrics, build analytical frameworks and dashboards to monitor performance and improve our passenger/driver products
• Team up with data engineers to develop and optimise data pipelines
• Uncover hidden opportunities for growth and efficiency for Heetch
• Conduct and present quantitative analysis that results in actionable recommendations
SOME QUALIFICATIONS WE LOOK FOR
• You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Physics, Statistics or another quantitative field (MS and above preferred)
• You have 2+ years of industry experience in an analytical role
• You write clean and efficient SQL queries
• You have some data manipulation language experience (preferably Python or R)
• You create clear and powerful data visualisations (dashboards, presentations...)
• You can communicate effectively with colleagues from various backgrounds and technical levels
• You are fluent in English
BONUS POINTS IF YOU
• Have prior exposure to startup environments
• Have experience with VCS, cloud computing and big data frameworks
• Have already worked with reporting/BI tools (Looker, Tableau…)
• Are able to model and run experiments
• Are an explorer and enjoy going out!
• Travel budget to visit your colleagues abroad (1000€ per year)
• Flexible ways of working
• Heetch credits
• Spotify subscription
• Gym membership discount
• Fruits and small treats
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
Heetch company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.