What we are looking for
We are looking for a data scientist with at least 2 years of work experience with machine learning to help us further develop our product. To be able to keep adding value to our customers we want to make our software more intelligent with algorithms that help save energy and reduce maintenance costs. Some examples are: machine state recognition, standby power detection and anomaly detection. Experience with back-end development and cloud machine learning tools is a plus.
As a data scientist you will be responsible for
- Designing algorithms based on input from our data analyst
- Making executable algorithms to implement in our platform
- But also, do explorative research to extract more value from our data
Current models being used
- Gaussian Mixture Model (GMM)
- K-means clustering
Some of the technologies we use
- AWS and Google Cloud Platform (with TensorFlow) in the future
- Docker and Kubernetes
What we offer
- Five o'clock === Beer o'clock
- Nerf battles
- Result driven culture
- Internal open source model
- Competitive salary
- Hardware and training budget
- NS-business card or travel expenses
- Amazing diverse multi-cultural team
- Space to learn and grow
Sounds appealing to you? Then don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, portfolio, GitHub, etc. if applicable.
Sensorfact is specialized in energy savings and process optimization for small and medium-sized industries.
Our headquarters is located in the beautiful medieval center of the Netherlands - Utrecht. With a team of talented professionals we combine IoT with our proprietary Intelligent Energy Management System (IEMS). We install wireless sensors to measure energy data, we provide insights and give advise on how to save energy.
With our IEMS we provide handlebars to save an average 10% on operational costs.