At DEXMA, we’re applying cutting edge technologies to one of the world’s greatest challenges: efficient energy management. Our customers give us billions of energy usage data measurements, which we analyze and aggregate. With our platform we help companies reduce energy consumption, be more efficient, and generate savings.
As a Data Scientist at DEXMA, you will work together with the Product team and R&D engineers with extensive academic and industry experience in building energy science and physical system based “real life” big-data.
As a member of an innovative startup on a rapid growth path, the ideal candidate must be able to juggle multiple responsibilities, be comfortable in developing cutting-edge statistical and machine learning algorithms as well as have the ability to switch contexts rapidly between research literature searches, rapid algorithmic prototyping, as well as assisting in code testing and deployment.
Your work will be the foundation for new algorithms used to help solve the world energy problem.
Data Scientist | Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Mining industrial-size data sets in various states of cleanliness for insights
- Creating, refining, and verifying statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Define together with the product owner new data-driven capabilities we could deliver to our customers.
Data Scientist: skills needed
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.We’re innovating continuously on all levels and we will be looking for you to do the same, as we are on a mission to fundamentally change the world! Additional desired attributes include:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields
- Strong mathematical background with teachable knowledge of various analytic methodologies such as signal processing, model selection, model verification, optimization, artificial neural networks, Bayesian, etc.
- Proficient in large-scale database queries, with associated statistical analyses including the the following areas: non-linear and multi-variate regressions, logistic regression, time series analyses, and probabilistic and classification models.
- Expert level knowledge of statistical tools (e.g., R, MatLab, etc.) and prototyping languages (e.g., Python, Java, C++, etc.)
- Extensive hands-on experience with real-world commercial data analytics and visualization
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment while maintaining strict customer data privacy requirements
- Proactivity and passion. This is your hobby, and we will pay you for it
Our Offer Includes:
- Permanent full-time contract
- Exceptional work environment, young and dynamic.
- Team-building activities: Calçotades, pool bbq party, paintballs…
- Candy Bar (free snacks and drinks)
- Language Courses
- Conferences and courses co-finance.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!