Aboud the Company:
Foot Analytics (www.footanalytics.com) is a fast growing Barcelona-based tech start-up that is enabling retailers to datify the physical in-store customer experience to the level of an e-commerce store. It is our mission to enhance the understanding of physical retail customers and help create personalized and real omnichannel experiences. We accomplish this by collecting anonymized data from customers that enter the store through WI-FI tracking technologies.
The company was founded in 2014 and we have validated the product-market with notable clients such as Nissan, Mango, La Roca Village, Mitsubishi, Bicester Village, KIA, Hyundai, and SEAT. The company is now ramping up for international expansion across Europe.
After more than 4 years of presence in the market, we are monitoring more than 1000 spaces, processing more than 200 million daily records of mobile devices (smartphones), which give rise to more than 4 million visitor records and represent an estimated traffic of +11 million people.
About the Job:
We are looking for a passionate person in the world of algorithm and modeling applied to Big Data for its incorporation into a young, dynamic and growing company. You Will become part of a powerful Data Science team participating in::
- the improvement of current models that allow to keep the company at the current high competitive level
- Data processing adapting customized solutions to our diverse client portfolio,
- Proposing new models to estimate metrics of new verticals which Foot Analytics is starting to work with.
We are looking for a graduate in Mathematics or a similar degree with:
- Experience in designing mathematical models and algorithms aimed at managing large volumes of data that transform raw data into value data.
- Familiarized on using databases (both relational and non-relational)
- Skill in some data visualization tool.
- 100% dedication, 100% humble, 100% motivation, 100% team player.
- Highly organized and with proactive mentality
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in a high growth environment.
What we Offer:
- The necessary training in programming tools and platform to quickly integrate with our Data Science team.
- Opportunity to be part of a highly ambitious project, with an ongoing business plan oriented to multiply x 10 our volume in 2 years, joining a highly trained Data Science team.
- Clear growth opportunities
About Foot Analytics