As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity!
We are looking now for a Data Migration SW Architect & SW Developer who will be responsible for analyzing Subscribers’ Data Migration requirements in the context of specific Customer projects’ execution and implement them according to the team WoW’s, as well as for defining and developing proper Automation mechanisms for customer project’s efficiency and Ericsson Services’ optimization.
- Understand customer project details and specific context of each project
- Analyze customer requirements, technology and Network
- Define and craft User Data Management and Policy (UDM & Policy) data migration automation.
- Develop and Present technical proposals, seeking Service and Customer Project efficiency.
- Develop Scripts
- Seek for continuous projects’ optimization, by means of Automation usage.
- Support rest of development team.
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
To be successful in the role you must have
- Domain experience and knowledge: Data migration experience at least in User Data Management and Policy domain.
- Knowledge/experience of virtualization and cloud: docker, Kubernetes, microservices architecture, etc.
- Proven experience in programming languages: Java, python.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as SW Developer and SW Architect using agile methodology and collaborative team tools.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, since it will be the language used for team communication and documentation.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills. Ability to build strong working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Solid record working with customers, delivering results and meeting expectations, showing abilities like problem solving, creativity and entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process