The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we have worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of 75 people from 20 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Data Manager to join our team based in Barcelona. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have an immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
We are looking for a Data Manager to build the company's new data analysis practice, manage the team and help us achieve our goal: to be a data-driven company. The Data Manager is a key element in helping our organization grow faster and better and setting data in the middle of our decision-making processes.
- Set-up and lead the data team
- Perform an audit of the current situation – data sources, data quality, tools and needs.
- Define the company’s data strategy and the 3-6-12 month plan
- Define the technical strategy for data use and data quality
- Define and implement the data storage, processing and visualization strategy/tools
- Define and standardize the way we work with data
- Set-up and centralize the company's key reports in the new tools
- Owner of the data quality and tools of the company
- Work closely with other business units and use data to optimize business growth, customer segmentation, customer interaction
- Use machine learning technologies to improve the efficiency of our product
- Analytical and technical mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in data management or in a similar position
- Results-oriented with a good use of common sense
- Proficient using SQL and experience with Python and R
- Capacity to develop complex analytical structures
- Strong experience in developing, maintaining and managing reports and dashboards
- Experience with data visualization tools (ie. Tableau, Qlik…)
- Proven experience with ETL tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
About The Hotels Network