Paack is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015, and since then, the company has experienced strong global growth and it currently operates in 70 cities across different countries such as Spain, the UK, France, and Portugal. Our success is backed by renowned European investors.
We believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that schedules the distribution according to clients’ preferences. Additionally, our approach blends the last mile delivery experience with environmentally friendly service. Paack wants to establish a combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, we ensure clients receive their parcels in a time that suits them while contributing to sustainability.
Our product ecosystem was designed in-house allowing both technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering our retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen Paack as their exclusive partner.
In accordance with our corporate values: We Care, We Thrive, We Innovate, Paack is looking for inspiring people, people who love to grow exceeding expectations, and challenge the status quo.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our team 🤲
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial, and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition.
The Data team has a flat management structure. The teams are organized into four functional areas. Technical decisions are made as a team taking into the feedback. We want you to help the team and the company to be more data-driven. We work from different locations across the globe in different time zones. We follow agile practices like daily standup, and retrospectives and bi-weekly talks.
About the job 👩💻👩💻
You will be reporting to our Data Analytics Manager, Pedro Puerta, you will help our internal teams make the right decisions based on data and your insights will help deliver operational and customer service excellence.
Your main duties include:
- Develop and produce daily reports to track operational performance
- Produce regular performance reports (weekly/monthly) and provide insights to large clients
- Develop effective business intelligence tools and dashboards to enable Paack to hit its targets
- Support on the definition of critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Support the strategy team with market and competitor’s analysis
- Assist department in completing other day-to-day tasks such as an analysis for a client or preparation of commercial proposals
What are we looking for? 🦸♀️🦸♂
If you want to be an Analyst magician and you are a hands-on person, a structured change agent and are looking for a new business challenge, then keep on reading…
- Pursuing a degree in a quantitative field such as engineering, mathematics, statistics, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Capacity to work in a flexible and fast-changing environment
Highly valued, but not a must:
- Experience in an analytical or data related role
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., such as Looker, Qlik or Tableau)
- SQLskills and any other relevant programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
Why Paack? 👈
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. People, who also bring strong expertise in their professional area and have a learning mindset.
If you commit to bringing all the above, we do commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing start-up, which is revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc).
- A place where you'll grow and build a successful career being part of a unique Team, both human and professional.
- Collaborative work environment, we are passionate about new ideas and suggestions.
- Very experienced people to work with. We want you to feel inspired by us, and us inspired by you.
- Flexible work schedule.
Who will be part of your team?🧑🤝🧑
We are a team of 8 people, for us, it is very important to enjoy the work we do while having a great team atmosphere. We work with a common goal: to help the company to be more data-driven and make better decisions. If you see graphics everywhere or you need to do a deep data analysis to buy a fridge, you might consider joining our great data team 🚀.
Sounds like a fit? Come and join our growth. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and all the information you see relevant for getting to know you and your expertise.
Once we have reviewed your application, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to meet the team.
We thank you in advance.