We are looking for exceptional robotics and systems engineers to join us as we apply our cutting-edge software solutions the outside world. You will be designing and executing hardware and software solutions to a variety of problems involving multiple sensors, systems, and platforms.
We are looking for people who:
- Are experienced in full-stack robotics design, from hardware and low-level electronics to networking and software interfaces
- Have worked with many different sensors (LIDAR, cameras, etc) and their calibration
- Have experience in digital signal processing
- Design and implement algorithms
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative
- Love solving challenging problems
- Are passionate about building things.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people with love for their work, so we make sure you have everything you need:
- The opportunity to contribute to world-changing impactful solutions
- A tight-knit team of world-class experts
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A beautiful working space in central London
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Gym membership
- Social team atmosphere and activities.
How to apply:
Please include your CV and any relevant information such as your personal website, blog, GitHub or anything you think we should see.
About Blue Vision Labs