We are looking for exceptional robotics and systems engineers to join us as we apply our cutting-edge software solutions the outside world. You will be designing and executing hardware and software solutions to a variety of problems involving multiple sensors, systems, and platforms.
We are looking for people who:
- Are experienced in full-stack robotics design, from hardware and low-level electronics to networking and software interfaces
- Have worked with many different sensors (LIDAR, cameras, etc) and their calibration
- Have experience in digital signal processing
- Design and implement algorithms
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative
- Love solving challenging problems
- Are passionate about building things.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people with love for their work, so we make sure you have everything you need:
- The opportunity to contribute to world-changing impactful solutions
- A tight-knit team of world-class experts
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A beautiful working space in central London
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Gym membership
- Social team atmosphere and activities.
How to apply:
Please include your CV and any relevant information such as your personal website, blog, GitHub or anything you think we should see.
About Blue Vision Labs
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!