At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I.-enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – to work together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team and always looking for talented people who share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats, and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
- Design and implement end-to-end data pipelines with different purposes such as
- Data preparation for AI solutions.
- Data preparation for BI and Data Analysis tasks
- Data preparation for third parties consumption.
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
- Wide experience working with different databases types such as SQL, Document-oriented, Key-Value, Time Series.
- Wide experience working with different event brokers such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS...
- Wide experience working with Docker.
- Wide experience working with Serverless.
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Fluent English for day-to-day, customer meetings and reporting.
- Programming Languages: Python and Go
A Plus if you have:
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Experience working with Graph databases.
- Comfortable with TDD/ATDD.
- Wide experience working with Protobuf and Avro.
- Comfortable with fully automated CI/CD environments.
- Other programming languages: Node.js, C/C++ or Java.
- Desire to learn & constant curiosity.
- Ability to adapt to different environments and projects.
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats, and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.