Allfunds is the leading B2B fund distribution platform with over €500 billion of AuA, clients in +45 countries and +10 offices in four continents.
Following the ~€2 billion investment in Allfunds by Hellman & Friedman (one of the leading Private Equity firms worldwide) and GIC (Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund), our already strong historical growth has been further accelerated with the acquisition of Credit Suisse and BNP Paribas fund distribution business, as well as the launch of a greater suite of value-added digital products and services.
To transform the wealthtech world. We want to create value for our clients providing the necessary tools to help investors gain the freedom to choose from the world’s best investment managers.
We support this mission by linking fund houses and distributors of mutual funds at the operational and technological level, providing them with a range of operational, analytical and information services to ensure transactions are always executed efficiently and effectively.
To create the world’s leading wealthtech company committed to client experience, innovation and digital solutions
To help accelerate our vision, we are seeking Data Engineers to join our award winning and growing Data & Advanced Analytics team.
More about us
Become an Allfunds Data Engineer
Join ALLFUNDS and get inspired by our culture based on team’s Accountability and Empowerment, constantly searching for Excellence.
Madrid: We are looking for a Data Engineer and as key member of our team, your goal would be to help transform and expand our core data infrastructure while maximising the value we extract from it, both for our clients and for Allfunds.
In this position, you will be supporting our team of Cloud Architects and Data Scientist as a key contributor to our growth working in partnership with senior stakeholders and key teams across several countries helping implement and shape the company’s data strategy.
If you’re a data visionary with strong business sense an ability to execute, this is the perfect position for you!
- Contribute to the development of our core data infrastructure and its integration with our recently acquired international platforms
- Maintain and improve our Data Lake infrastructure and its expansion with new external data sources
- Maintain, expand and improve our ETL process and computational infrastructure
- Help migrate monolithic on-premise applications to cloud-based platforms following a microservice strategy
- Collaborate in the orchestration of Machine Learning pipelines
- Bring new experience, ideas and innovation to the team and help further develop our long-term Data strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM subject or related field preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a hands-on data engineering role (experience in the financial services sector would be a plus)
- Knowledge of concepts such as data lakes, real time event streaming technologies, microservices, task orchestration, containerisation, continuous delivery and deployment & observability
- Experience in cloud-based platforms (GCP a plus)
- Experience in building distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in batch and real-time
- Knowledge of Python, C# or Java, SQL and the Google cloud platform ecosystem (e.g. BigQuery, AppEngine, etc.)
- Be a strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Spanish, French or German proficiency would be highly valued
What do we offer?
- Competitive, market compensation package
- Professional growth opportunities supported by a career plan, personalised review processes and an allocated training budget
- Perks such as social events, health offerings, life & health insurance, and mortgage benefits
About Allfunds Bank