About the role:
We’re searching for a Data Engineer to contribute to building and deploying our commercial product, working hand-in-hand with our data scientists and software developers. You will be proficient with backend developing, have a can-do attitude whilst being inventive and flexible. The applications you work on will talk to multiple data sources, applications and our own AI engine.
Note: Responsibilities will grow and evolve based on your interests, capabilities and client needs.
● Crafting and building a high-performance scalable machine learning backend
● Working with data scientists to enhance their workflows and integrate models into the product
● Responsible for improving the tooling and monitoring of data pipelines
● Contribute to the development of software engineering processes (design, build, quality, maintenance, automated testing, continuous deployment)
● Python experience developing data science using numpy, pandas, scikit-learn and tensorflow
● Experience developing robust, scalable “big data” pipelines
● Demonstrable experience of developing professional software from concept to distribution within a team of developers
● Demonstrable experience working on client facing projects
● Experience of developing microservices systems
● Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
● Experience visualising and presenting data
● Involvement in creating a SaaS platform
● 2+ years professional experience developing data science applications
● BSc/BEng degree
● Passion for engineering products, technology and AI
● Desire to work in a startup environment
● Competitive salary
● Options package leading to equity
● Choose your own devices (computer & phone)
● 25 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday
● 5 days of “on the beach” time (working remotely anywhere in the world)
● Generous maternity/paternity
● Annual company holiday (or two)
● Regular socials
● Cool offices
● Free lunch on Thursday and Friday + drinks throughout the week
● Work with amazing clients and gain an insight into the future of their products
● Generous pension scheme
How to apply?
Please email your CV to Kaitlyn@monolithai.com along with your answers to the following questions:
1. What recent tech development (e.g. AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, software development) has interested you and why?
2. What do you enjoy working on in your spare time?
3. What caught your eye about this job advert?
4. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
5. What is your notice period and do you have the right to work in the UK?
Applicants without answers to these questions won't be considered. We on recruiting on a rolling basis. Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.
We are a group of the brightest minds applying cutting-edge technology to solve the world’s toughest engineering challenges. We’re building the world’s first AI assistant for engineers.
Working with data analytics, AI and physics, in a platform developed at Imperial College proven to be 1000 times faster at validating complex products than current best-in-class technologies. We currently support well-known companies to faster develop their products: from shampoo bottles to race cars, rockets, and airplanes.
We are driven | We are honest | We are practical | We are humble | We’re in this together
About Monolith AI