FilledThis offer is not available anymore
YOU will …
- build scalable, data-driven products from scratch.
- design and implement high-performance data processing pipelines.
- develop software that analyses large amounts of data and delivers results to the end user.
- cooperate across teams (Backend, Product) to understand how different systems interact with each other.
YOU have …
- an academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- proficiency with one or more programming languages we use every day (e.g. Java, Scala, Python).
- a background with NoSQL databases (e.g. ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra, …).
- some hands-on experience with data processing at scale (e.g. Spark, Flink, MapReduce, Storm, …).
- a DevOps attitude and the will to take responsibility for operating the software that you design and implement.
- a desire to quickly learn new technologies and adopt tools that fit a problem best.
- understanding of Hadoop core concepts.
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
- awesome Coffee and a large-scale reservoir of Club Mate that can be accessed in real-time!
Send an informal application (including CV, earliest possible entry date and salary expectations) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About mbr targeting
mbr targeting company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.