YOU will …
- work on extending our Hadoop-based Big Data infrastructure into the Petabyte region.
- extend our real-time stream-processing capabilities as new data comes in.
- help make the enormous amounts of data accessible to our machine learning team for ad-hoc queries.
- implement batch jobs from scratch and optimize existing ones.
- always adopt the latest technologies from the Hadoop ecosystem.
YOU have …
- an academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- an understanding of Hadoop core concepts.
- a background with NoSQL databases (e.g. ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra, …).
- some hands-on experience with data processing at scale (e.g. MapReduce, Spark, Flink, Storm, Hive, Impala, Kafka, …).
- proficiency with one or more programming languages we use every day (e.g. Java, Scala, Python).
- the ability to translate analytical problems into SQL.
- a desire to quickly learn new technologies and adopt tools that fit a problem best.
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
- awesome Coffee and a large-scale reservoir of Club Mate that can be accessed in real-time!
Send an informal application (including CV, earliest possible entry date and salary expectations) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About mbr targeting
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!