Carnovo (carnovo.com) is one of the hottest startup in the Barcelona tech scene. Founded by Antai Venture Builder (the same group that co-founded Wallapop, Glovo, CornerJob, Deliberry and many other successful startups) and based in the Pier01 Barcelona TechCity building (in la Barceloneta).
Our mission is simple, to put the car buying process upside down by placing customers in the center, making them save time and money while offering them the best buying experience.
With Carnovo potential car-buyers can now configure the car they want in our website, and within 24h they receive the best five offers from the over 1000 official car dealerships that have already partnered with us, without moving from the sofa.
We are now looking for a data engineer to help us develop a world-class Data Warehouse to capture value and generate insights from our data.
- Be the glasses of the Company: build tools to see clear and far to lead the path for Carnovo
- Designing, developing and maintaining the Carnovo Data Warehouse
- Identify business opportunities through data analysis
- Lead complex BI projects: machine learning to predict sales, storing clickstream data, optimizing ad bidding automatically and much more
- Developing automated ETL processes from multiple data sources (Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads, Mailchimp, Twilio etc.) to the Data Warehouse
- Design effective data visualisations and other data products to be used by the entire team
- >2 years of experience in the field of business intelligence, application development, database development and ETL and/or data analysis domains
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Engineering or related discipline
- Ability to translate business requirements to functionality, with estimates and implementation plans
- Exposure to Big Data technologies (e.g BigQuery, Tableau, Data Studio, Amazon S3, Hadoop, Impala). Previous work with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience integrating 3rd party data sources using APIs
- Strong coding skills (Python and SQL)
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills (manage estimated workload according to scope)
- Willing to step outside your comfort zone to broaden your skills and learn new technologies
- Experience in web development is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics software is a plus
- Unbelievable office location, in the Pier 01, a beautiful old building just 200m away from the Barceloneta beach, and sharing space with more than 100 startups.
- Join a passionate and dynamic team with a super fun company culture
- Great responsibility with enormous potential of growth.
- Market salary.